Yes, we love pets and allow them, however we do have some restrictions. If the pet weighs over 55lbs please contact us for approval, we used to restrict to this weight only, but we do make exceptions for those furry family members as needed. Also, 2 PETS ONLY PLEASE. Our cleaning service charges us an additional $75.00 cleaning fee for fur from pets, so please know we may charge you $75.00 if needed for pet hair removal.
CAMPING OUTSIDE THE TREEHOUSE:
Occasionally, we are asked if a tent is allowed to be put near the treehouse during a stay, Yes, a hammock is also allowed.
FIRE PIT ONSITE:
Please, do not have any fires except for the designated fire pit already on site.
CHECKIN AND CHECK OUT TIMES:
Check in is anytime after 2pm. Check out is 11am, so we can clean and sanitize the treehouse for the next guest, thank you.
BLUE RIDGE TREEHOUSE
THIS IS A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW. YOUR SIGNATURE ON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT, AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THE PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL. THE SUBJECT PROPERTY (BLUE RIDGE TREEHOUSE) RENTS TO THE TENANT, WHO MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, SUBJECT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT.
(1) FULL PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE TIME OF THE RESERVATION.
(2) RENTAL FEES & PAYMENTS. All reservations are also subject to 12% tax for the State / County Accommodation (hotel/motel) Tax.
(3) DAMAGE CHARGES. Your credit card information will be kept on file during the term of your stay for use as a "security/damage deposit" to insure compliance with the terms of the Rental Agreement. If, after inspection, it is determined that the condition of the unit is beyond normal wear and tear, or contents are missing from the unit, Tenant agrees to accept all liability and understands that these costs will be charged to the Tenant's credit card, to include an applicable administrative fee. Amounts may also be charged to cover unnecessary service calls, unreturned keys, or remotes. Please report any problems or damage in your unit the day of check-in. If not reported, we must assume the damages occurred during your occupancy.
(4) CHECK-OUT. Before 11:00 am, all keys, remotes, etc., are to be left in the TreeHouse and or returned to where you found them at check-in. CHECKOUT MUST BE BEFORE AND BY NO LATER THAN 11:00 am, please respect that we have to clean and make ready for the next guest.
(5) CANCELLATION POLICIES. Cancellations made within 24 hours of arrival date and no shows will be charged the full rental fee (including applicable taxes). Cancellation of Holiday or Special Event rentals within 48 hours will be charged the full rental rate (including applicable taxes).
Natural disasters, acts of God, inclement weather or problems could affect your vacation. We will do our best to accommodate you should a problem occur, we will work with you to reschedule your stay for no charge, however we cannot refund any portion of your rent. PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR RESERVATION HOLDS THAT UNIT IN YOUR NAME, THEREFORE, REMOVING IT FROM THE AVAILABLE RENTAL INVENTORY.
(6) TRANSFERS. No unit transfer by request of Tenant will be made once the reservation has been confirmed, unless we have agreed to reschedule or gift your stay to someone else.
(7) CLEANING. Cleaning discrepancies must be reported to our office within 2 hours of check-in. If you have not called within that time frame, we will presume that you found the TreeHouse in acceptable condition. The TreeHouse is inspected after every departure and renters may be charged for extra cleaning if unit is left excessively dirty or there are damages. NOTE: Bleach is now being used in an effort to help with sanitation as well as disinfectants. .
(8) TENANT DUTIES. Tenant agrees to comply with all obligations imposed on Tenant with respect to maintenance of the Premises, including but not limited to keeping the Premises as clean and safe as the conditions of the Premises permit and causing no unsafe or unsanitary conditions in the TreeHouse or surrounding areas of the premises that tenant uses; and notifying management of the need of replacement or repairs to the TreeHouse or any of its furnishings and fixtures. Tenant agrees not to use the premises for any activity that violates any criminal law or governmental regulation. Tenant's breach of any duty contained in this paragraph shall be considered material, and shall result in the termination of Tenant's tenancy.
(9) BEAR CLAW VINEYARDS / BLUE RIDGE TREEHOUSE DUTIES. We agree to provide the Premises in a fit and habitable condition. If at the time Tenant is to begin occupancy of the Premises, Agent cannot provide the Premises in a fit and habitable condition or substitute a reasonably comparable property in such condition, Agent shall refund to Tenant all payments made by the Tenant. (Exceptions: acts of God or evacuation. We shall conduct all brokerage activities in regard to this Rental Agreement without respect to the race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or familiar status of any tenant.
(10) MANDATORY EVACUATION. If State or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes the Premises, Tenant shall comply with the order.
(11) INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS; RIGHT OF ENTRY; ASSIGNMENT. Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the owner from and against any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by any person (including Tenant's guests) as a result of any cause, unless caused by the negligent or willful act of Agent or the Owner. Tenant agrees that the Owner or their respective representatives may enter the Premises during reasonable hours to inspect the Premises, to make such repairs, alterations, or improvements hereto as Agent or Owner may deem appropriate. Tenant shall not assign this Agreement to sublet the Premises in whole or part without written permission of the Agent.
(12) SMOKING FEE. Tenant will be charged a $300 additional cleaning fee to Tenant's credit card, for smoking in a unit that is designated as "NON SMOKING". Please to preserve the TreeHouse do not smoke inside the structure, however smoking on the outside deck is of course allowed.
(13) REPAIRS AND SERVICE CALLS. We cannot guarantee against breakdown of air conditioning or other appliances. Please report any non-operative equipment to our office promptly. We will make every effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. Should a repairman make a call to a unit and find that the equipment is in working order and the problem was due to tenant oversight or neglect, all charges for the service will be charged to the Tenant's credit card on file. No rental refunds will be made due to failure of air conditioning, other appliances or items beyond our control.
(14) PETS. No pets without written approval from the owner.
(15) LOCK OUTS / LOST KEY. If you lock yourself out of your unit and the Agent, or an employee of the Agent, is called to open the door for you, there will be a $25.00 service fee which will be DUE AT THE TIME OF SERVICE. This same $25.00 fee will also apply if you lose the key as we will have to change the locks after your stay.
(16) PLEASE LEAVE ITEMS WHERE YOU FOUND THEM. All décor and service items in the unit are privately owned and provided. Please respect them as you would your own property. DO NOT REARRANGE FURNISHINGS OR LEAVE ANY FURNISHINGS OUTDOORS (EXCLUDING DECK FURNITURE).
(17) A WORKING VINEYARD. The Tenant understands that the Blue Ridge TreeHouse is located overlook a working vineyard, it is possible their maybe work going on in the vineyard or winery buildings.
(18) Bear Claw Vineyards / Blue Ridge TreeHouse is not responsible for articles lost, stolen, or left behind in the rental unit. If we do find an item left in the TreeHouse from your stay we will be happy to ship it to you, however you will be responsible for paying the packing and shipping charges.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR BLUE RIDGE TREEHOUSE EXPERIENCE!