The Blue Ridge TreeHouse is an experience like no other.
You will be staying in a house built into live trees however you will still have all the creature comforts that will make you never want to leave.
The amenities include but are not limited to:
- Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator
- Queen bed in loft
- Full bathroom
- Leather couch with Queen Sleeper Bed
- Outdoor BBQ (propane) & Fire Pit
- Remote control ceiling Fan and Light
- Remote control state of the art Daikin HVAC system
- WiFi high speed internet connection & TV
- Rocking Chairs on front porch
- Keurig Machine with assortment of coffee and drinks
The TreeHouse will have basic household items you can use during your stay such as glasses and plates, towels and linens, wine opener, toaster oven, etc.
An assortment of cards and board games are also on hand if you have the time to enjoy.
Also included is a beautiful view, the TreeHouse overlooks Little Sugar Creek and has breathtaking views of Bear Claw Vineyards.
There is a beautiful sunset viewed from the front deck most every night.
Come to escape and relax, with all the amenities of town right in your backyard you can have the best of both worlds.